U.S. stocks closed higher on Wednesday, with the Nasdaq Composite gaining more than 100 points. Here is the list of some big stocks recording losses in the previous session.
- Grindr Inc. (NYSE: GRND) fell 18.4% to close at $10.00 amid continued volatility after the stock began trading following the completion of its combination with Tiga Acquisition Corp.
- C4 Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CCCC) fell 16.2% to close at $7.86.
- Aenza S.A.A. (NYSE: AENZ) dipped 16% to settle at $2.10.
- PagSeguro Digital Ltd. (NYSE: PAGS) declined 14.6% to close at $10.26 after the company reported Q3 earnings results.
- Maxar Technologies Inc. (NYSE: MAXR) fell 11.2% to close at $23.11. On November …